We do our absolute best to accommodate all of our guests, however, we must enforce the following reservation policies. We encourage you to read them prior to making a reservation.
- Molokini snorkel trip: All providers of Molokini snorkel/scuba/snuba trips reserve the right to adjust the destination for safety purposes. Sometimes it is too windy or the seas are too rough, and at the discretion of the captain another, safer snorkel/scuba/snuba location may be substituted for Molokini.
- ALL reservations require no less than 48 (forty-eight) hours notice from the starting time of the reserved activity for a full refund. Some reservations require more notice, see below.
- ALL GROUP reservations require no less than 7 days’ notice from the starting time of the reserved activity for a full refund.
- ALL PRIVATE charters or private group events require no less than 7 days’ notice from the starting time of the reserved activity for a full refund.
- Please Note: All prices quoted on the website do not include taxes or harbor fees. Sales tax (and any other applicable taxes we’re required to charge you) and Harbor fees are additional to any quoted price. Please ask first about these reasonable and necessary fees before purchasing any activity.
Any and all Refund amounts are at the sole discretion of Maalaea Harbor activities. We will do our utmost to accommodate your personal situation and often we can help. There are times, however, where we cannot offer a full refund (see above.)